Business Development and Marketing Internship
MedRhythms is a neuro-rehab company that exists to restore the lives and quality of life of loved ones, which brain injury threatens to steal each year. We will do this through world-class, life changing care to those afflicted by neurologic injury or disease, using the power of Neurologic Music Therapy.
Neurologic Music Therapy is developed for those afflicted by neurologic injury or disease. This includes: traumatic brain injury, stroke, Parkinson’s Disease, Huntington’s Disease, Autism, and Cerebral Palsy. NMT should be administered in inpatient, outpatient, and community based settings. The goal is that NMT will be as readily available as Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Physical Therapy.
MedRhythms is comprised of an excited, passionate team driven to make a difference in the world by providing Neurologic Music Therapy to all those in need. As a member of the MedRhythms team it is expected, you are diligent and timely with their work, ask questions immediately if you don’t understand something, commit to doing the right thing that aligns with the mission of our organization, act as a servant leader making the people around you smarter, and give honest and direct feedback to arrive at the best answer.
This intern will be mentored by our President and responsible for select inside sales tasks, communicating with clients and potential clients, and marketing/social media tasks. The intern can also expected to be pushed to their limits, to learn a lot about how to run a young company, and will build invaluable connections in the startup community.
- Develop new marketing and public relations ideas and plans
- Creation of marketing materials (videos, brochures, etc.)
- Inside sales consisting of researching and contacting new clients
- Maintain client relationships
- Edit website to keep brand consistent
- Passionate about helping others
- Great communication skills, written and oral.
- Highly organized with quick response times via e-mail and phone
- Ability to learn, be proactive, and self-motivated in a fast-paced team environment
- Interest in learning about NMT
- Working knowledge of social media
- Creative and focused
- History with business, startups, or an aspiring future business owner or operating willing to push yourself out of your comfort zone.
How to apply?
Draft a cover letter that talks about:
1. Why do you want to be in a startup
2. Why do you fit this job?
Prepare and send us your resume
Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org